Making Small Things Necessarily Big



Ssssmmokin'!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What did I do for New Year's? Played sherrades of course with the old Mike Braeuer and Mrs. Mike Braeuer. By golly, it was humdinger of a sherrades (<---I have no idea) game if I've ever seen one. All said, I ended up twirling my shirt, which was previously serving as a cover to a large part of my body that had not seen the sun in a good while, above my head and doing the bull dance while drawing connections between the dinner pastries filled with chicken and my mothers own famous chicken pot pie. All this...before I started drinking...sprite...with a little bit of liquor...ice...on the side.

I finally got some of those wireless waves to make their way to my computer. And you know what that means--yep, time to make the donuts. Oh, and I may write a few words now and again here. But don't you worry about getting to the bottom of this thing called "life" in Austin. You won't be needing to discern the truth from the smoke and mirrors or trying to figure out who's blowing somebody's smoke up somebody else's arse. Because it's all about smoke beats water here. Right? Well then, get on with it.


3 Responses to “Ssssmmokin'!!!”

  1. Blogger Justin Hancock 

    Goodness gracious me! That was swell. I'd like some more of that chicken pot pie if you're serving anytime soon. Glad to see you writing on here, Ryan. I hope to read more. It can be rather boring here without anything to read.

  2. Blogger Justin Hancock 

    "Here" is in reference to Korea... just clarifying.

  3. Blogger buffalocreative 

    what does water beat?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Recommends

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3