Making Small Things Necessarily Big



I'm Working On It!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




2 Responses to “I'm Working On It!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    the new design looks awesome!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    the blog is looking pretty good. i'm trying to get some borders around my "archives, links, previous posts, etc." Any ideas? I don't know how proficient you are at the html css stuff but any advice would help. I wanted to use the background originally, but it didn't go with the photo i had in the banner. looks good on yours though.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Recommends

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3