Making Small Things Necessarily Big



Free Music!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hello everybody,

I've got a few new musical recommends because I just downloaded 50 free songs from EMusic.com (awesome!) and then canceled my account. If you're looking for free music, it's a pretty good deal and they have a lot of stuff I didn't think they would. So here's what found that I liked:

Dungen
Ta Det Lugnt


It's Sweedish psychadelia!!! With some sweet fuzzy solos. I really like this. Probably my new favorite.

John Doyle
Wayward Son


Celtic folk. It's awesome!! Some friggin' mighty powerful tales in there John. Good goin'.

Breakestra
Hit the Floor


Hip Hop James Brown style. Funkdafied!!!

Adios everyone.


1 Responses to “Free Music!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ok.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Recommends

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3